The Sailing FORCE offers sailing charters everyday in 2 hour minimum time slots. Our cruises sail daily out of Patriots Point Marina in Mt Pleasant. There is an option to add additional hours at $200/hour rate. Charleston harbor is a great place to charter a boat. Hop aboard our Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409 “Erato” and do as little or as much as you like while sailing and taking in the salt water breezes of Charleston, SC. Below rates include up to 6 passengers plus a licensed USCG certified captain.
Charleston Harbor Tours
Some of the beautiful sites will include the famous Battery park, Waterfront park, and Fort Sumter. Often we see Dolphins aboard Erato so keep an eye out!! Cruise the beautiful Charleston Harbor with the sun descending into brilliant pastels and only the sounds of water and wind to inspire your most tranquil thoughts. We encourage you to relax or ask as many questions as you like. Take the wheel and even learn a bit about sailing from your experienced USGA Captain if you wish. The winds and currents are always changing so no two charters are ever alike. We monitor the weather conditions hourly to determine the best and most fun route for your charter.
** If you have a special occasion like a proposal, anniversary, bachelor or bachelorette please let us know in advance so we can have the perfect plan in place
Non Alcoholic beverages are included in your charter which include bottled water, coke, diet coke and sprite. We do offer pastry/ muffin and fruit platters or cheese and fruit platters.
- Please show up 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for orientation.
- We require sailing shoes or white bottom shoes (we will ask you to remove your shoes if they have potential to scuff the boat).
- Swimsuit and towels, if you want to swim.
- Change of clothes/windbreaker.
- Snacks/alcoholic beverages.
Food & Alcohol
You are more than welcome pack your own snacks and alcoholic beverages. If you have more specific provisioning requests please email us for pricing and availability. We will do everything we can to accommodate our guests.
Please don’t rely on the forecast when booking a charter. Weather patterns change very frequently in Charleston and we don’t want you to miss out because you waited until the last minute to reserve Erato. We will do our very best to get you out on the water having a blast!
- Up to 6 passengers included.
- Non-alcoholic beverages included (bottled water, coke, diet coke and sprite).
- 3 cabins onboard.
- We do offer pastry/muffin and fruit platters or cheese and fruit platters.
- Small platter (serves 2-4 people): $35
- Large platter (serves 6-8 people): $60
*Dock to Dock start and finish times fluctuate between seasons*
|$200 per hour with 2 hours minimum||Additional hour $200|